Sunday 13 March 2011

Managed..............

..............to get in my craft room today and had a play as i have to make a wall hanging for my next piece at college, ive decided on Fossils....i have lots of ideas....and here is some experiments i done today....First picture has Puff Paint, Tyvek, Cellophane all been melted!

Second picture is painted Tyvek which i have painted and am now in the process off tying knots, putting some beads that wont melt and wrapping some threads around.

Outcome 2moro.....lol




4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you create Jen, I've read and watched videos on some of these techniques but I've never tried them myself. Tyvek does sound really interesting. I love fossils - and seeing them recreated in fabric is pretty exciting! I love seeing what you are working on during your textile course, would love to be taking something like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie, you are having the time of your life with your creatings lately!!Thanks for posting.
    Judyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such fun Jen. I love seeing how Tyvek reacts to heat. Have fun playing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails